OPENING MECHANISMS - LOCKING OPENER
LOCKING OPENER FOR BOTTOM HINGED WINDOWS
- It can only open bottom hinged windows which not require pushing force for the opening.
- Minimum size; the needed space for the installation is 20mm from the vent external limit
- Maximum opening stroke: 25cm; it can be adjusted on the end stroke spring placed in correspondence of the control operator.
- For windows with height inferior to 50cm it's necessary to reduce the stroke to 1 /3 of the window height.
- Particularly suitable for Multimec electric actuator systems.
- In the systems with more openings it's necessary to use some rotary junction boxes to transmit the cable movement from the main line to the auxiliary ones.
- For windows wider than 1,5m it's necessary to apply two or more thrust points.
- Standard colours: white RAL 9010 (part n° 30754Y), black RAL 9005 (part n° 37156M), grey RAL 9006 (part n° 37239Q).