OPENING MECHANISMS - CHAIN OPENERS
25cm OR 38cm CHAIN OPENERS
- Suitable for bottom hinged, top hinged and centre hinged windows.
- Versatility and simplicity of installation.
- Quick connection of the conduit to the chain opener: it's not necessary to work the conduit.
- Provided with quick release connector for the easy window cleaning.
- Minimum size: the minimum space for the mounting is 16 mm for top hinged windows and 36 mm for the bottom hinged windows
- The window opening stroke can't exceed 1 /3 of the window height. The chain stroke can be adjusted acting on the end stroke spring placed inside the spent travel tube mounted on the opener.
- The installation must be effected in order to allow the cable working in pull action during the load operation (ex: in closing phase for bottom hinged windows and the opening phase for top hinged windows).
- Install two or more chain openers on windows wider than 1,5m
- Available versions:
250 mm stroke: white RAL 9010 (part n° 37566D), black (part n° 37565C) or aluminium (part n° 37564B) anodized
380 mm stroke: white RAL 9010 (part n° 375691), black (part n° 37568H) or aluminium (part n° 37567E) anodized.