ELECTRICAL CHAIN ACTUATORS - COMPACT
- Minimum size
- Corrosion-protected chain with stainless steel pivots
- Red lamp placed on the actuator to signal the window closed position.
- Low voltage in the push-button: maximum safety.
- Predisposed to a direct connection with a rain detector or a thermostat without control panel. The control panel is necessary for the connection of detectors and thermostats and to connect the wind sensor (see page 33).
- Pulse operation: when the button is pressed the actuator operates the complete stroke; to stop the actuator in the intermediate positions push both the buttons or the opposite one. The same also for the IR remote control.
- Supplied with wired terminal board and with 1,5 m cable.
- No additional brackets are needed for installation on windows with windowsill; provided bracket (sliding in the dovetail slide) for an easy installation on the window frame.
- Quick release system for an easy window cleaning.
- Minimum window height: 500 mm.
The actuators are tested one by one and periodically endurance tests (10.000 cycles) are carried out.
Rain detector for Compact 24V(part n° 40450K)
In case of rain it sends the signal for window automatic closing. A heating element prevent the ice and dew formation on the surface.
Thermostat (part n° 40675K)
Particularly suitable for sunrooms. Open and close the windows outside a pre-set range of temperatures. Built-in on/off switch.
Infra-red remote control(part n° 40451M)
Infra-red remote control for the Compact 24V IR chain actuator. Max range: 9m; battery: 9V. It allows the simultaneous control of one or more actuators.